Awesome

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Etsy Shop- Consultant Cards

I have decided to put a shop on Etsy.com! I am listing cards that can be used for consultants to give to their customers!
So many people do home consulting businesses and the best way to show great customer service and to show that you appreciate them is to give them a thank you card! It's such a simple thing and so often overlooked.
I have done parties and I always appreciate when the hostess does that something extra.
If you are wanting to order some of these super cute cards or customize them for your business just send me a message! To get to the etsy shop, click on this link!
These cards were made for a Tracy doing Thirty-One Gifts. Handbags, totes, purses and organizational items! They are all soooo fun! How cute are these!

No comments:

Post a Comment