Awesome

Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Madness Layout--1

Monday Madness Layouts is a new blog I'm going to be doing just for fun! I am going to be featuring a different layout that I have done each week so make sure you come back to see the newest stuff!

The very first layout I'm going to feature is a layout I did using Studio J (CTMH). They have lots of papers and layout options available and you can even customize the layout to suit your needs! It's so cool!

See this one? I added all the buttons in different colors on the left page and made this super unique!


I just LOVE the colors of this paper pack called Magnifique. Studio J has tons of old papers that CTMH has retired and there are even some that are exclusive to Studio J online!
You are only limited by your imagination! The best thing about Studio J is that if you want to use a brad or button in a color you don't currently have in your stash, you don't have to buy the whole package! Same with the stickers, ribbon, thread... Speaking of thread. It's waaaaay easier to put a bunch of buttons on and "thread" them with this website. No more sticking your fingers with needles. No more frustration trying to thread the needles!
Plus, you don't like the color of thread you used? Just click on it and change the color! Super easy.
I won't be giving up my traditional scrapbooking any time soon but I have to admit this is a great tool. It's easy to catch up on the old pictues you have stashed in shoeboxes in the closet.
Come back next week for another Monday Madness Layout!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment