Awesome

Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Madness Layout --2

Monday Madness Layout are a fun way to see some layout ideas and get motivated to start scrapbooking!
This week I'm featuring a layout I did using the traditional scrapbook style. (to you non scrappers out there that means cutting your own paper and using tape)
This layout portrays my daughter leaping off the couch onto a pile of couch cushions. I had to take a bunch of pictures to get these four shots! (Yay for digital cameras!) I used CTMH Tinkerin paper packet (now retired)
 and had a lot of fun with the gears. This is probably a more boys paper but it works for my girl who is very rough and tumble. :)
Now I know that CTMH has some layout design books; and I even have one of them, but I ended up just playing around with the paper and photos and made a layout all my own this time. The large letters "JUMPIN AROUND" are from the stamp set Posterboard and are super easy to cut out. I stamped onto some cute background paper to give the letters some texture. Nice! I'm certain the paper pack is retired now but I'm not sure about the stamp set. I think the alphabet is an E-sized stamp set and still available. If you are interested in getting it, I will find out for you.
Tune in next week for another layout!
Happy Scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment