Awesome

Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby Card Trio

I find myself going through spurts of creative styles. Do you?
I got some super cute stickers from Martha Stewart that just screamed super cute baby cards! I made up some sets of 3 cards and will add them to my collection of cards to go into stores.
I used my Cricut to cut the scalloped circles and everything else is just straight lines and edge ink distressed. I think they turned out really cute! These cards are about 3x5 and have a perfect sized envelope too!
I plan to put them up for sale on my website too at ahadesignsonline.com if you are interested!




Right now I am doing other cards too for some stores that I have product in. I'm also getting ready to go to some other stores to expand... I have some fun dog and cat cards that are for a Pet Food store here in Gresham, OR;

some tea-themed cards for a tea shop in Sandy, OR called Chariteas. (how cute is that!) And I am doing this special wedding/shower invitation for a wedding show that Chariteas is doing. I think it turned out really cute!

And I am in Lillians Natural Market in Downtown Gresham too. I hope to get into some more shops this year and start my business off with a bang!!
Happy New Year Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment