Awesome

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Madness Layout-- 3

Monday Madness Layout is a fun new blog I am doing about different layouts I have done. I hope you get some inspiration!
This layout was done using CTMH paper (now retired) that you can find on StudioJ.com now. I love this layout and want the pictures to be just right so for now it's still blank. I love the colors and the floral paper used too.

This layout can fit three or four photos and a spot or two for journaling. Can you find the hidden journaling spot?
I also love the colors used... pink, brown, sorbet and cream. See the fun details like the partial circle of hearts and the brads in the middle of the flowers. This uses mostly stickers but you can use your cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut some fun hearts too!
Did you find the hidden journaling spot yet? It's on the left page behind the branch on the brown cardstock!!! Super cool!
It is actually a sticker but if you put corn starch on the sticky side it de-stickys it and you can use it as a moveable journaling circle!! Cool huh?
I hope you found some inspiration with this. Have fun scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment