Awesome

Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Madness Layout-- 3

Monday Madness Layout are a fun way to see some layout ideas and get motivated to start scrapbooking!
This fun layout features my daughter of course! Her 4th birthday was a hit with the funky cake that is supposed to look like a princess castle and a princess hat pinata that I made doing paper mache. It was too sturdy and the kids couldn't break it open.
Enough about my decoration woes! I used fun pinks and browns for this layout and I think it turned out pretty girly! The title "Birthday Girl" is done using a modified "Rock N Roll" technique I learned from CTMH.
Here's the steps:
First ink up the stamp in the lighter color (here I used pink)
Next put just the bottom of the stamp in the darker color (here, brown)
Place firmly on your paper! You may need to "huff" on the stamp to get a clean sharp image.

The word celebrate is done using a fun glitter rub-on from CTMH.
That's it! Hope you find some inspiration!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment