Awesome

Monday, April 16, 2012

Magic Monday Layout- A Lovely Lady

So I'm back from the land of the sick child! Today is Magic Monday layout day and I have a mostly done layout I just did. I am really loving it so far.
I got some great pictures of my mom when she was younger (and my age too) and decided to make a layout.

I used CTMH paper that's retired. Silhouette is one of my favorite papers! And I used a layout from the Originals book. I love that if I am feeling stumped or just don't want to think too hard about cutting paper, I can just open a CTMH book and browse through different layouts and find one that works for me. Super easy!
I still need to do some journaling and add some fun embellishments before I am finished. Also, because I used old original photos, I did not glue them down to the paper. I used photo corners to preserve the photo as much as possible. And if I ever want to scan them into my computer, I can just pop them out and back in!
Wasn't my mom a hottie! She is still a great little lady and I love her very much! Next week stay tuned for a layout featurning my daddy!

1 comment: