Awesome

Monday, April 23, 2012

Magic Monday Layout- A Good Man

Magic Monday Layout is all about new and fun layouts that I see or have created that I love!
This week it's a layout I did featuring my dad. I got some old photos and put them on a great CTMH layout.

I am using some retired CTMH papers for my layout. Because I want to preserve the photos I am using photo corners instead of using adhesive to stick the photos down. Because I used photo corners, I can later scan the photos or make copies!

These old photos are not standard 4x6 photos so I had to improvise some with the layout of the pictures. I will add some journaling and then I will be done! Don't you just love how easy it can be to do a layout?
Hope you enjoyed this post. Leave a comment to let me know your thoughts.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment