Awesome

Monday, March 26, 2012

Magic Monday Layouts -- Week 9

Magic monday Layouts
This week I am back to scrapbook layouts that I love!
This layout was done using the CTMH paper Miracle. It was a special that they were doing and I couldn't resist the cute layouts.
This cute layout features my brother and his kids. I love the colors that are used. A nice subtle combo of blue and green and cream.
As an extra cool bonus I made the photos on the right side do a cool thing. See?

The photos are in "flip-flaps" to make even more spots for photos. I cut a slit in the 12x12 page protector and adhered the flip flaps onto the page through the slit. I could have just stuck the flip flaps onto the outside of the page protector and not cut at all. You can choose how you want to do that.
If you want to add photos to your layout without adding clutter to the look try adding flip-flaps from CTMH. They are pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment