Awesome

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Magic Monday Layout- Week 6

Magic Monday Layouts is a blog I am doing to feature layouts I have done. (Sadly I forgot about monday this week because of the school holiday!)
I decided to feature card layouts this time. I have had an order for specialized thank you cards for a local business and I have made up some demo cards to show her.
She asked me to use both a cat and dog and to say Thanks or Thank You. Other than that I have free reign. What do you think of these two options?

I really like the top one for the straight lines and great colors.
Both are pretty easy to make in bulk which is very important if I'm going to make many of the same card.  I was able to use my Cricut machine for the animals. I also used the Coluzzle for the circle 1/4's. If you want to so something similar make sure you have enough materials to make multiples of an item, but also make sure you dont have really tedious cutting or specialized techniques that are time consuming.
Keep it simple, but make it look cool too!
Another important thing is to make it fit into a standard envelope if your customer is going to mail it.
I hope you found some ideas for you.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment