Awesome

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Magic Monday Layout-- #5

Magic Monday Layouts
(sorry this got in a little late, I need to schedule my blog better!)
Monday Madness Layout is a fun blog I am doing about different layouts I have done. I hope you get some inspiration!
This fun layout was done for my little boy. It is not CTMH paper (or ribbon or tags), I think the cream paper is DCWV Nursery Stack; but I still really love how this turned out.  My baby was right about 4 months old and loved his bathtime! I tried to capture some of his splashing and movements with my photos.


I placed the middle ribbon "just right" so it covered all the essentials! I found I had some fun felt circles from CTMH Felt shapes so I made some bubbles with them. I think they turned out super cute!!!
I have not yet gotten around to journaling but hopefully that will come soon. :)
Bathtime photos are too cute not to be saved and passed around to future girlfriends! I hope you found a fun way to display a series of photos. This would work for showing the progression of seasons, growning kids or anything that changes over time!
Have some fun scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment