Awesome

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Magic Monday Layout #4

Better late than never. I didn't get to do the blog yesterday but here you go! Monday Madness Layout is a fun blog I am doing about different layouts I have done. I hope you get some inspiration!
This fun layout is done using a retired CTMH paper... Bella! This super cute paper pack may be retired but you CAN still get it using StudioJ.com. I love the cute stamps that are "buttons" and the pretty flowers are a great set of colors. My cute kids are at the park and loving the sunshine!


As you can see there is more than one way to embellish a layout! Don't think you have to use real buttons or tons of ribbon or bling. Simple photo mattes and some stamped flowers and buttons make this layout super cute!
What kind of thing do you use in your simple layouts? Do you like to use stickers? Brads? Stickles? Or just lots of fun different papers?

No comments:

Post a Comment