Awesome

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Creative Chaos

I find that there are several ways to create. A person can be precise and organized and have everything so handy at their fingertips, or a person can just go out and buy the card or craft project already completed because they don’t want to spend the time and energy. And then there is the person who wants to be organized but it never seems to happen. That’s me! My craft room is in a constant state of chaos and disorganization. But great creative things happen here! My room is filled with scrapbook and cardmaking things, my computer is here along with my sewing machine and fabric. Shelves filled with papers and stamps and embellishments (ie. brads, ribbon, eyelets, rubons, etc.) and so much more.
Every now and then I go through everything and organize my stuff and I feel so virtuous. But as soon as I start another project and get consumed with the sheer fun of “creating” things get chaotic again! Oh well, I have better things to do with my creativity than worrying about the state of my room!
May all you others out there who live in  creative chaos… enjoy the process!
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment