Awesome

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Card Workshop Card

I have a fun card workshop coming up that I design the cards for and I made this super cute card for everyone to make too! It's a tri-fold card that is scored and cut so my ladies can breeze through their projects. All the paper is pre-cut ... how great is that!
Here's a photo of the card with the dimensions I did.


1) The cardstock starts at 5.5x12


3) Cut 1.5" in from each side from score mark to score mark (2 & 10)






2) Score at 2,4,8,10"2) Score at 2,4,8,10"






4) Fold at score marks in opposite directions as shown.

When you are all finished folding, use the card as a template to cut paper. It's that easy!
When it's all done it fits in a standard A2 envelope.
Super cute! What do you think!?

No comments:

Post a Comment