Awesome

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dreamin Paper Pack CTMH

If I have to choose a paper that personifies the month of November for me it would have to be Dreamin'.  I love the fun pattern and earthy tones that are in this paper pack.

What a great color pallet to use for fall activities like going to the Pumpkin Patch, winding your way through the Corn Mazes, or making homemade applesauce! It's the perfect time of year to go get a bushel of apples and make some sauce!
I also love the way the paper seems to make photos seem to pop right off the page.This "X" style pattern with multi colors is so beautiful but yet does not detract from the photos at all.

The last photo I'll show is a card that is so dreamy! The idea of a dandelion puff and the beautiful fall tones makes this card so perfect. Yes, I guess I am just really loving this Dreamin' Paper pack from CTMH!
I hope you have some fun making your projects and if you want to get some of this super cute paper, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment